Packing List//Before & After
- Black Lululemon leggings -Still have (with little loose seams.)
- Blue Roots shorts -Gave them to Myka to wear
- Black Nike running shorts -Still have
- Grey Roots shorts -I don't even know what they are...
- Blue QCT soccer shorts -NO CLUE WHERE THEY ARE
- Maroon skirt -Send back in Thailand
- Black Underarmour shorts -Still have (thank goodness.)
- Dark grey t-shirt - Lost in a waterfall in Thailand
- Grey American Eagle shirt (semi-formal) - Still have
- Turquoise American Eagle t-shirt - Still have
- Wolves academy soccer jersey -Sent back home from Crete
- Grey+Black Smartwool running wear -Still have
- Maroon Norwood sweater -Still have
Within the "Other" category
- Lululemon tank top -Sent back from China
- 4X Puma socks -Um...you know how socks are.
- 10X underwear -Unlike my socks I still have all of them
- PJ bottoms -Still have
- PJ top -Still have
- 3X bras -Gave 2X of them to Myka
- Down jacket (Patagonia) -Still have
- Rain Jacket (The North Face) -Still have
- Red loose scarf -Sent from India
- 1X swimming suit -Still have
- Hairbrush -Still have
- Contact lens -Still have 22
- Contact solution -I don't know where it went
- Contact case -???
- Eyedrops -Still have
- Glasses -Still have
- Glasses case -Left it in China
- Vaseline -Still have
- Rose Cream -Finished it in Istanbul, Turkey
- Eos lip balm -Threw it away in Cambodia
- Small hair bands -Used them all and/or lost them
- Toothbrush -Finished it in Malaysia
- Spoolie -Still have
- Journal -Went through 6 of them
- Pens -I'm not really sure how many are gone.
- Nexus 7 -Still have
- Kindle -Still have
- Charger -Still have
- Earphones -Went through 3 pairs
So that is actually all I brought for my year long journey. I would've done a list with all the items I've obtained, but during the span of a year, I think that I wouldn't be able to keep track. But in Europe, I've picked up a few clothes. Both throughout Europe and Asia, stationary was a must-have. And of course the random snacks or pastries would definitely add up.
So thanks for reading this packing list!
Bye! (France blogs coming soon!)